Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is an Online Journal is quarterly, Peer Review, Academic Journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary issues. We welcome to submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers, judges and experts.
We believe in bringing certain reforms in the present Legal Educational System, by publishing glorious submission of ingenious minds. The Journal believes that every issue or every aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary issue.
A short abstract should be between 150 to 300 words that outlines the main question or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION:
The Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students from across the globe, under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
[Note: Please don’t submit more than one submission until or unless your submission shall be disqualified.]
The system of citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- The submission must be word processed and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to followed.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
[NOTE: Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Step One – Download Copyright Declaration Form, sign the form, and upload the same while submitting your paper.
Step Two – Submit your paper, Click here to submit
In case if you have any doubt or query about the entire Journal then feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact to: +91-7903505578.